The Gigliaght 100G CFP LR4 10km optical transceiver (GCF-S101-LR4C) is designed for 100GBASE-LR4 Ethernet and OTN OTU4 links reach up to 10km over Single-Mode Fiber (SMF).
The 100G CFP LR4 module converts 10-lane 11.2Gb/s electrical data streams to 4-lane LAN-WDM 28Gb/s optical output signal and 4-lane LAN-WDM 28Gb/s optical inputsignal to 10-lane 11.2Gb/s electrical data streams. This 10-lane 11.2Gb/s electrical signal is fully compliant with 802.3ba CAUI specification and allows FR4 host PCB trace up to 25cm. The high-performance cooled LAN-WDM EML transmitter and high-sensitivity PIN receiver provide superior performance for 100G applications up to 10km links and compliant optical interface with IEEE 802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements.
▪ Hot-pluggable CFP form factor
▪ 4 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 4x EML LAN-WDM cooling transmitter and PIN ROSA
▪ 10 parallel electrical serial interface and AC coupling of CML signals
▪ Data rate up to 111.8Gbps
▪ Reach up to 10km over G.652 SMF
▪ Power consumption < 9W
▪ Duplex LC receptacles
▪ MDIO management interface
▪ Operating case temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)