The Gigliaght 100GE/OTU4 CFP LR4 EML 10km optical transceiver (GCF-S101-LR4C) is a hot-pluggable module designed for 100-Gigabit Ethernet and OTN OTU4 applications with 100GBASE-LR4 compliant optical interface, CAUI electrical interface and MDIO management interface.
The 100G CFP LR4 module converts 10-lane 11.2Gb/s electrical data streams to 4-lane LAN-WDM 28Gb/s optical output signal and 4-lane LAN-WDM 28Gb/s optical inputsignal to 10-lane 11.2Gb/s electrical data streams. This 10-lane 11.2Gb/s electrical signal is fully compliant with 802.3ba CAUI specification and allows FR4 host PCB trace up to 25cm. The high-performance cooled LAN-WDM EML transmitter and high-sensitivity PIN receiver provide superior performance for 100G applications up to 10km links and compliant optical interface with IEEE 802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements.
● 4 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
● Transmission data rate up to 28Gbps per channel
● 4 channels EA-DFB-based LAN-WDM cooling transmitter
● 4 channels PIN ROSA
● 10 parallel electrical serial interface and AC coupling of CML signals
● Low power consumption < 9W
● Hot-pluggable CFP form-factor
● Up to reach 10km for G.652 SMF
● Duplex LC receptacles
● MDIO management interface
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)