The Gigalight 100G CFP SR10 400m optical transceiver (GCF-M101-CSR10C) is a high-performance, low-power-consumption, short-reach interconnect solution supporting 100G Ethernet and Telecom. It is compliant with the CFP MSA and IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-SR10 standards.
The Gigalight 100G CFP SR10 module offers 10 transmit and 10 receive asynchronous channels operating at up to 11.18Gbps per channel. The transmitter side of the module consists of an array of VCSELs (Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers) and associated circuitry, which converts 10 parallel electrical data inputs to 10 parallel optical data output signals and also converts 10 parallel optical signals into 10 parallel electrical signals through an array of PIN photodiodes and associated circuitry.
▪ Hot-pluggable CFP form-factor
▪ 10 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
▪ 10x 850nm VCSEL array and PIN photo-detector array
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Compliant with CFP MSA and IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-SR10
▪ Data rate up to 111.8Gbps
▪ Reach up to 300m (OM3) or 400m (OM4) over MMF
▪ Power consumption < 7W
▪ Single MPO24 receptacle
▪ MDIO digital diagnostic interface and control capabilities (optional)
▪ Operating case temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)