The Gigliaght 100GE/OTU4 CFP2 LR4 Rx 10km optical receiver (GF2R-S101-LR4C) is a hot-pluggable form-factor module designed for 100-Gigabit Ethernet and OTN OTU4 applications with 100GBASE-LR4 compliant optical interface, CAUI electrical interface and MDIO module management interface. The CFP2 optical receiver module can be used in Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) applications.
The module de-multiplexes a 112Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data. The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN-WDM channels are 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm and 1309.14nm as members of the LAN-WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high-sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100-Gigabit Ethernet and OTU4 applications up to 10km links and compliant to optical interface with IEEE 802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements.
● Transmission data rate up to 28Gbps per channel
● 4 channels PIN ROSA (without transmitter)
● 4 parallel electrical serial interface and AC coupling of CML signals
● RX output CDR retiming
● Low power consumption < 3W
● Hot-pluggable CFP2 form-factor
● Up to reach 10km for G.652 SMF
● Duplex LC receptacles
● MDIO management interface
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)