The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 to 2x 50G QSFP28 breakout Active Optic Cables (AOCs) are direct-attach fiber assemblies with QSFP28 connectors, compliant with the QSFP MSA, IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4, IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4, and InfiniBand EDR standards. They are suitable for short distances and offer a cost-effective solution to connect within racks and across adjacent racks.
This breakout/splitter cable operates with 4 full-duplex lanes and each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 25Gbps, providing an aggregated rate of 100Gbps. The length is up to 70 meters using OM3 MMF and 100 meters using OM4 MMF.
● Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor connectors
● 4 channels full-duplex 850nm parallel active optical cable
● Transmission data rate up to 25Gbps per channel
● 4 channels 850nm VCSEL array
● 4 channels PIN photo-detector array
● Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
● Support CDR bypass
● Low power consumption < 2.5W (100G QSFP28, low power version) < 1.6W (50G QSFP28)
● Length up to 70m using OM3 MMF and 100m using OM4 MMF
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)