The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 4WDM-10 10km optical transceiver (GQS-SPO101-4LR4C) is designed for 100G 4WDM-10 Ethernet links reach up to 10km over Single-Mode Fiber (SMF).
The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of CWDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of CWDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data. The central wavelengths of the 4 CWDM channels are 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm and 1331nm as members of the CWDM wavelength grid defined in 4WDM-10 MSA. The high-performance uncooled CWDM DFB transmitters and high-sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100-Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 10km links.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor
▪ 4 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 4x uncooled CWDM DFB transmitter and PIN ROSA
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Non-airtight optical engine design
▪ Compliant with QSFP MSA and 4WDM-10 MSA
▪ Data rate up to 103Gbps
▪ Reach up to 10km over G.652 SMF with KR4 FEC
▪ Low power consumption < 3.5W
▪ Duplex LC receptacles
▪ Operating case temperature range 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)
The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 4WDM-10 DML 10km optical modules are qualified under case temperature 85°C and humidity 85% @500 hours (the variation of TX ≤ 2.5dBm, RX ≤ 1.5dBm).