The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 4WDM-40 DML 40km optical transceiver (GQS-SPO101-4ER4C) is a 100Gb/s transceiver module designed for optical communication applications compliant to QSFP and 4WDM-40 MSA standards.
The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 10Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN-WDM channels are 1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58 and 1309.14 nm as members of the LAN-WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high-performance cooled LAN-WDM DFB transmitters and high-sensitivity APD receivers provide superior performance for 100-Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 30km links without FEC and up to 40km links with FEC.
● 4 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
● Transmission data rate up to 25.78Gbps per channel
● Compliant with 100G 4WDM-40 MSA standard
● 4 channels DFB-based LAN-WDM cooling transmitter
● 4 channels APD ROSA
● Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
● Low power consumption < 3.8W
● Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor
● Up to reach 30km without FEC and 40km with FEC for G.652 SMF
● Duplex LC receptacles
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)
Watch the video to learn more about Gigalight's data center transceivers: