The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 CLR4 2km optical transceiver (GQS-SPO101-CCR4CA) is a 100Gb/s transceiver module designed for optical communicationapplications compliant with the QSFP MSA, CLR4 MSA and portions of IEEE P802.3bm standard.
The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of CWDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of CWDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 CWDM channels are 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm and 1331nm as members of the CWDM wavelength grid defined in CLR4 MSA. The high-performance uncooled CWDM DFB transmitters and high-sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100-Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 2km links.
● 4 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
● Based on 100G CLR4 MSA baseline requirement
● Transmission data rate up to 25.78Gbps per channel
● 4 channels DFB-based CWDM uncooled transmitter
● 4 channels PIN ROSA
● Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
● Non airtight optical engine design
● Qualified under temperature 85°C and humidity 85% @500 hours (the variation of TX ≤ 2.5dBm, RX ≤ 1.5dBm)
● Low power consumption < 3.5W
● Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor
● Up to reach 2km for G.652 SMF
● Duplex LC receptacles
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)
Watch the video to learn more about Gigalight's data center transceivers:
● Data Center Interconnect (DCI)
● 100G CLR4 applications
● InfiniBand EDR interconnects
● Enterprise networking