The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 ER4 Lite DML 40km optical transceiver (GQS-SPO111-ES4C) is designed for 100GBASE-ER4 Lite Ethernet and OTN OTU4 links reach up to 30km (FEC-disabled) or 40km (FEC-enabled) over Single-Mode Fiber (SMF).
The module converts 4 input channels of 28Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 112Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 112Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data. The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN-WDM channels are 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm and 1309.14nm as members of the LAN-WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high-performance cooled LAN-WDM DFB transmitters and high-sensitivity APD receivers provide superior performance for 100-Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 30km links without FEC and up to 40km links with FEC.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor
▪ 4 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 4x cooling LAN-WDM DFB transmitter and APD ROSA
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Compliant with QSFP MSA, IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-ER4 Lite and OTU4
▪ Data rate up to 112Gbps
▪ Reach up to 30km (FEC-disabled) or 40km (FEC-enabled) over G.652 SMF
▪ Low power consumption < 3.8W
▪ Duplex LC receptacles
▪ Operating case temperature range 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)