The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 LR4 10km industrial optical transceiver (GQS-SPO101-LR4T) is designed for 100G Ethernet 100GBASE-LR4 and CPRI/eCPRI links reach up to 10km on duplex single-mode fibers.
The module converts 4 input channels of 25Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data. The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN-WDM channels are 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm and 1309.14nm as members of the LAN-WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high-performance cooled LAN-WDM DFB transmitters and high-sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100-Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 10km links and compliant to optical interface with IEEE 802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor
▪ 4 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 4x cooling LAN-WDM DFB transmitter and PIN ROSA
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Compliant with QSFP MSA and IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-LR4
▪ Compliant with eCPRI specification
▪ Data rate up to 103Gbps
▪ Reach up to 10km over G.652 SMF
▪ Low power consumption < 3.5W
▪ Duplex LC receptacles
▪ Operating case temperature range -40°C to +85°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)