The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 LR4 DML 20km optical transceiver (GQS-SPO111-L24C) is designed for 100GBASE-LR4 Ethernet and OTN OTU4 links reach up to 20km over Single-Mode Fiber (SMF).
The module converts 4 input channels of 28Gb/s electrical data to 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 112Gb/s optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, the module de-multiplexes a 112Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data. The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN-WDM channels are 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm and 1309.14nm as members of the LAN-WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high-performance cooled LAN-WDM DFB transmitters and high-sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100-Gigabit Ethernet applications up to 20km links without FEC and compliant to optical interface with IEEE 802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form factor
▪ 4 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 4x cooled LAN-WDM DFB transmitter and PIN ROSA
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Compliant with QSFP28 MSA, IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-LR4 and OTU4
▪ Data rate up to 112Gbps
▪ Reach up to 20km over SMF
▪ Low power consumption < 3.5W
▪ Duplex LC receptacles
▪ Operating case temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)