The Gigalight 100GE/OTU4 QSFP28 LR4 Rx 10km optical receiver (GQSR-SPO101-LR4C) is a 100Gb/s receiver module designed for Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) optical communication applications compliant to 100GBASE-LR4 of the IEEE P802.3ba standard and OTN OTU4.
The receiver module de-multiplexes a 100Gb/s optical input into 4 channels of LAN-WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN-WDM channels are 1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58 and 1309.14 nm as members of the LAN-WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba. The high-sensitivity PIN receivers provide superior performance for 100-Gigabit Ethernet and OTN OTU4 applications up to 10km links and compliant to optical interface with IEEE802.3ba Clause 88 100GBASE-LR4 requirements
● 4 channels full-duplex receiver modules
● Transmission data rate up to 28Gbps per channe
● 4 channels PIN ROSA
● Internal CDR circuits on receiver channels
● Low power consumption < 1.5W
● Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor
● Up to reach 10km for G.652 SMF
● Duplex LC receptacles
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)