The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 PSM4 10km optical transceiver (GQM-SPO101-LR4C) is designed for 100G PSM4 Ethernet links reach up to 10km over Single-Mode Fiber (SMF).
This transceiver is a high-performance module for data communication and interconnect applications. It integrates four data lanes in each direction with 100Gbps bandwidth. Each lane can operate at 25.78Gbps up to 10km over G.652 SMF. These modules are designed to operate over single-mode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 1310nm. The electrical interface uses a 38-contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses an 12-fiber MTP/MPO connector. This module incorporates Gigalight proven circuit and Optical technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor
▪ 4 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 4x 1310nm DFB lasers and PIN photo-detector array
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Supports CDR bypass
▪ Compliant with QSFP MSA and 100G PSM4 MSA
▪ Data rate up to 103Gbps
▪ Reach up to 10km over G.652 SMF without FEC
▪ Low power consumption < 3.5W
▪ Single male MPO (APC 8-degree) connector receptacle
▪ Operating case temperature range 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)