The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 SR4 100m extended optical transceiver (GQS-MPO101-SR4N) is designed for 100GBASE-SR4 Ethernet and InfiniBand 4x EDR links reach up to 70m (OM3) or 100m (OM4) over Multi-Mode Fiber (MMF).
This transceiver is a high-performance module for short-range multi-lane data communication and interconnect applications such as High-Performance Computing (HPC). It integrates four data lanes in each direction with 100Gbps bandwidth. Each lane can operate at 25Gbps up to 70m using OM3 fiber or 100m using OM4 fiber. These modules are designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 850nm. The electrical interface uses a 38-contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses an 12-fiber MTP/MPO connector. This module incorporates Gigalight proven circuit and VCSEL technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor
▪ 4 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 4x 850nm VCSEL array and PIN photo-detector array
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Supports CDR bypass
▪ Compliant with QSFP MSA, IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4 and InfiniBand EDR
▪ Compliant with IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4 and InfiniBand FDR
▪ Data rate up to 103Gbps
▪ Reach up to 70m (OM3) or 100m (OM4) over MMF
▪ Low power consumption < 2.5W (low power version)
▪ Single MPO12 receptacle
▪ Operating case temperature range 0°C to 85°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)