The Gigalight 120G CXP SR10 400m optical transceiver (GCX-MPO121-SR10C) is designed for 100GBASE-SR10/12x10GBASE-SR Ethernet, InfiniBand 12x QDR/DDR/SDR, 12x10G Fibre Channel and PCIe links reach up to 300m (OM3) or 400m (OM4) over Multi-Mode Fiber (MMF).
The 120G CXP SR10 module is compliant with the CXP MSA (120Gb/s interface specification for CXP transceiver). It is an assembly of 12 full-duplex lanes, and each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 10.5Gb/s, providing an aggregated rate of 126Gb/s.
▪ Hot-pluggable CXP form-factor
▪ 12 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 12x 850nm VCSEL array and PIN photo-detector array
▪ Unretimed CPPI electrical interface
▪ Compliant with CXP MSA and IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-SR10
▪ Compliant with IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR and InfiniBand SDR/DDR/QDR
▪ Compliant with 1G/2G/4G/8G/10G Fibre Channel
▪ Data rate up to 126Gbps
▪ Reach up to 300m (OM3) or 400m (OM4) over MMF
▪ Low power consumption < 4.5W
▪ Single MPO24 connector receptacle
▪ Operating case temperature range 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)