The Gigalight 200G QSFP-DD to 2x 100G QSFP28 breakout Active Optical Cable (AOC) is a direct-attach fiber assembly with one QSFP-DD MSA compliant QSFP-DD connector and two QSFP MSA compliant QSFP28 connetors. It is suitable for short distances and offer a cost-effective solution to connect within racks and across adjacent racks.
This breakout/splitter cable operates with 8 full-duplex lanes and each lane is capable of transmitting data rate at 25.78Gb/s, providing an aggregated rate of 206Gb/s. The length is up to 70 meters using OM3 MMF and 100 meters using OM4 MMF.
● Hot-pluggable QSFP-DD and QSFP28 connectors
● 8 channels full-duplex 850nm parallel active optical cable
● Transmission data rate up to 25.78Gbps per channel
● 8 channels 850nm VCSEL array and PIN photo-detector array
● Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
● Supports CDR bypass
● Low power consumption < 4W (QSFP-DD) < 2.5W (QSFP28)
● Length up to 70m using OM3 MMF and 100m using OM4 MMF
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS 2.0 compliant (lead free)