The Gigalight 200G QSFP-DD PSM8 NRZ 10km optical transceiver (GDM-SPO201-LR8C) is designed for 2x 100G PSM4 Ethernet links reach up to 10km over Single-Mode Fiber (SMF).
The 200G QSFP-DD PSM8 (dual PSM4) module integrates eight data lanes in each direction. Each lane can operate at 25.78Gbps up to 10km over G.652 SMF. It is designed to operate over single-mode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 1310nm. The electrical interface uses a 76-contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses an 24-fiber MTP/MPO connector. This module incorporates Gigalight proven circuit and optical technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP-DD form-factor
▪ 8 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
▪ 8x 1310nm DFB array and PIN photo-detector array
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Supports CDR bypass
▪ Compliant with QSFP-DD MSA, 100G PSM4 MSA and InfiniBand DDR/EDR
▪ Data rate up to 206Gbps
▪ Reach up to 10km over G.652 SMF
▪ Low power consumption < 6.5W
▪ Single MPO24 receptacle
▪ Operating case temperature range 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)