The Gigalight 200G QSFP-DD PSM8 NRZ 2km optical transceiver (GDM-SPO201-FR8C) is designed for 2x 100G PSM4 Ethernet and InfiniBand DDR/EDR links reach up to 2km over Single-Mode Fiber (SMF).
This high-performance module integrates eight data lanes in each direction with 8x 25.78125GBd. Each lane can operate at a data rate up to 25.78125Gbps using a nominal wavelength of 1310nm. The electrical interface uses a 76-contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses a 24-fiber MTP/MPO connector. Compliant with the Common Management Interface Specification (CMIS) for QSFP-DD modules, the 200G QSFP-DD PSM8 transceiver incorporates Gigalight's proven circuit and optical technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP-DD form-factor
▪ 8 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
▪ 8x 1310nm DFB and PIN photo-detector array
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Supports CDR bypass
▪ Compliant with QSFP-DD MSA, 100G PSM4 MSA and CMIS
▪ Data rate up to 206.25Gbps (8x NRZ 25.78125Gbps)
▪ Reach up to 2km over G.652 SMF
▪ Power consumption < 6W
▪ MPO24 (APC 8-degree) receptacle
▪ Operating case temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)