The Gigalight 200G QSFP-DD PSM8 NRZ 2km optical transceiver (GDM-SPO201-FR8C) is an eight-channel, hot-pluggable, parallel, fiber-optic QSFP Double Density module designed for 2x100-Gigabit Ethernet PSM4 and InfiniBand DDR/EDR applications. It is a high-performance module for data communication and interconnects.
The 200G QSFP-DD PSM8 (dual PSM4) module integrates eight data lanes in each direction. Each lane can operate at 25.78Gbps up to 2km over G.652 SMF. It is designed to operate over single-mode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 1310nm. The electrical interface uses a 76-contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses an 24-fiber MTP/MPO connector. This module incorporates Gigalight proven circuit and optical technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
● 8 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
● Transmission data rate up to 25.78Gbps per channel
● 8 channels 1310nm DFB array
● 8 channels PIN photo-detector array
● Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
● Supports CDR bypass
● Low power consumption < 6W
● Hot-pluggable QSFP-DD form-factor
● Up to 2km reach for G.652 SMF
● Single male MPO24 (APC 8-degree) connector receptacle
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS 2.0 compliant (lead free)