The Gigalight 200G QSFP-DD SR8 NRZ 100m optical transceiver (GQD-MPO201-DSR4C) is designed for 2x 100GBASE-SR4 Ethernet links reach up to 70m (OM3) or 100m (OM4) over Multi-Mode Fiber (MMF).
This high-performance module integrates eight data lanes in each direction with 8x 25.78125GBd. Each lane can operate at a data rate up to 25.78125Gbps using a nominal wavelength of 850nm. The electrical interface uses a 76-contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses a 24-fiber MTP/MPO connector. Compliant with the Common Management Interface Specification (CMIS) for QSFP-DD modules, the 200G QSFP-DD SR8 transceiver incorporates Gigalight’s proven circuit and VCSEL technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP-DD form factor
▪ 8 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 8x 850nm VCSEL array and PIN photo-detector array
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Supports CDR bypass
▪ Compliant with QSFP-DD MSA, IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4 and CMIS
▪ Data rate up to 206.25Gbps (8x NRZ 25.78125Gbps)
▪ Reach up to 70m (OM3) or 100m (OM4) over MMF
▪ Power consumption <4W
▪ MPO24 receptacle
▪ Operating case temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)