The Gigalight 200G QSFP-DD SR8 NRZ 100m optical transceiver (GQD-MPO201-DSR4C) is designed for 2x 100GBASE-SR4 Ethernet links reach up to 70m (OM3) or 100m (OM4) over Multi-Mode Fiber (MMF).
The 200G QSFP-DD SR8 (dual SR4) module integrates eight data lanes in each direction. Each lane can operate at 25.78Gbps up to 70 m using OM3 fiber or 100 m using OM4 fiber. It is designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 850nm. The electrical interface uses a 76-contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses an 24-fiber MTP/MPO connector. This module incorporates Gigalight proven circuit and VCSEL technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP-DD form factor
▪ 8 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 8x 850nm VCSEL array and PIN photo-detector array
▪ Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
▪ Supports CDR bypass
▪ Compliant with QSFP-DD MSA, IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4 and InfiniBand EDR
▪ Compliant with IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4 and InfiniBand FDR
▪ Data rate up to 206Gbps
▪ Reach up to 70m (OM3) or 100m (OM4) over MMF
▪ Low power consumption <4W
▪ Single MPO24 receptacle
▪ Operating case temperature range 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)