The Gigalight 200G QSFP-DD SR8 NRZ 100m optical transceiver (GQD-MPO201-DSR4C) is an eight-channel, hot-pluggable, parallel, fiber-optic QSFP Double Density module designed for 2x 100-Gigabit Ethernet 100GBASE-SR4 applications. It is a high-performance module for short-range multi-lane data communication and interconnects.
The 200G QSFP-DD SR8 (dual SR4) module integrates eight data lanes in each direction. Each lane can operate at 25.78Gbps up to 70 m using OM3 fiber or 100 m using OM4 fiber. It is designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 850nm. The electrical interface uses a 76-contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses an 24-fiber MTP/MPO connector. This module incorporates Gigalight proven circuit and VCSEL technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
● 8 channels full-duplex transceiver modules
● Transmission data rate up to 25.78Gbps per channel
● 8 channels 850nm VCSEL array
● 8 channels PIN photo-detector array
● Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
● Supports CDR bypass
● Low power consumption < 4W
● Hot-pluggable QSFP-DD form-factor
● Maximum link length of 70m on OM3 Multimode Fiber (MMF) and 100m on OM4 MMF
● Single MPO24 connector receptacle
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)
Watch the video to learn more about Gigalight 200G QSFP-DD SR8 transceiver: