The Gigalight 4x16GFC QSFP+ optical transceiver (GQS-MPO560-SR4C) is designed for 40GBASE-SR4 Ethernet, InfiniBand 4x FDR and 4x16G Fibre Channel links reach up to 70m (OM3) or 100m (OM4) over Multi-Mode Fiber (MMF).
This transceiver is a high-performance module for short-range multi-lane data communication and interconnect applications. It integrates four data lanes in each direction with 56Gbps bandwidth. Each lane can operate at 14Gbps up to 100m using OM3 fiber or 125m using OM4 fiber. These modules are designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 850nm. The electrical interface uses a 38-contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses an 12-fiber MTP/MPO connector. This module incorporates Gigalight proven circuit and VCSEL technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
▪ Hot-pluggable QSFP+ form-factor
▪ 4 channels full-duplex transceiver module
▪ 4x 850nm VCSEL array and PIN photo-detector array
▪ Compliant with QSFP MSA and IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4
▪ Compliant with InfiniBand 4x FDR and 4x16G Fibre Channel
▪ Data rate up to 56Gbps
▪ Reach up to 100m (OM3) or 125m (OM4) over MMF
▪ Low power consumption < 1.5W
▪ Single MPO12 receptacle
▪ Operating case temperature range 0°C to 70°C
▪ 3.3V power supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant (lead free)