The broad market prospect of the 400G optical transceiver has become the consensus of the communications industry. Therefore, many optical devices and optical transceiver manufacturers have increased their investment in this area. This article mainly analyzes the driving forces of 400G optical transceivers market and the applications of 400G optical transceivers.
- 400G BiDi MSA: 400G-BD4.2 Multimode Fiber 8x50Gbps Technical Specifications
- QSFP-DD MSA: QSFP DOUBLE DENSITY 8X PLUGGABLE TRANSCEIVER
- OSFP MSA: OSFP OCTAL SMALL FORM FACTOR PLUGGABLE MODULE
- CFP MSA: CFP8 Hardware Specification
- CDFP MSA: 400 Gb/s (16 X 25 GB/s) PLUGGABLE TRANSCEIVER
The Driving Forces of 400G Optical Transceiver Market
1. The implementation of networks within the mega data centers due to the rapid growth of data centers.
- Global adoption of the Internet is driving rapid growth of the mega data center.
- The development of online commerce, streaming video, social networking, and cloud services has brought a storm of global data traffic.
2. The data centers connect the data centers
3. The need for higher speed network transmission
The Applications of 400G Optical Transceivers
How the Manufacturers to Take a Leading Role in the 400G Optical Transceivers Market
- The development of innovative products.
- Offer a broad product selection.
However, as the mega data center market scales to keep pace with machine-to-machine communications needs, data center operators have become the first to demand transmission transceivers for data rates of 400G optical transceiver and beyond.
This is an original article wrote by Gigalight. If reproduced, please indicate the source: https://www.gigalight.com/community/posts/tutorials/400g-optical-transceiver-at-a-glance.html