The Gigalight 56G QSFP+ Active Optic Cables (AOCs) are direct-attach fiber assemblies with QSFP+ connectors, compliant with the QSFP MSA, InfiniBand FDR/QDR/DDR/SDR, 2G/4G/8G/10G/16G Fibre Channel, PCIe and SAS. They are suitable for short distances and offer a cost-effective solution to connect within racks and across adjacent racks.
The 56G QSFP+ AOC is an assembly of 4 full-duplex lanes and each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 14Gb/s, providing an aggregated rate of 56Gb/s. The length is up to 100 meters using OM3 MMF.
● 4 channels full-duplex 850nm parallel active optical cable
● Transmission data rate up to 14Gbps per channel
● 4 channels 850nm VCSEL array
● 4 channels PIN photo-detector array
● SFF-8436 QSFP+ compliant
● Hot-pluggable electrical interface
● Differential AC-coupled high-speed data interface
● Low power consumption < 1.5W per end
● Length up to 100m on OM3 MMF
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)