- The transmission distance of USB 3.0 super high speed signal can be extended up to 100m through OM2 multimode fiber
- Supports self-powered USB 3.0 compliant devices
- Transmission data rate up to 5Gbps
- 850nm VCSEL Transmitter and PIN Photodetector Receiver
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed thermal controller available
- Supports all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Hubs can be used to increase the number of devices
- The maximum power consumption of each USB connector is less than 0.4W
- Commercial grade operating temperature range from 0 to 70 degrees Celsius
- Metal casing can shield electromagnetic radiation (EMI)
- Comply with RoHS environmental protection standard (lead-free)
|G-USBAOC-3-xxxC||5Gbps USB 3.0 Type-A optic cable，1m~100m|
- The fiber optic part of the Gigalight USB 3.0 fiber optic cable is not powered, so the upstream connector should be powered by the host side.
- The host operating system needs to be compatible with the USB 3.0 standard. The USB 3.0 optical cable will not work when connected to a USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 host.