The Gigalight 100G CFP to QSFP28 adapter (GCF-QSFP28-101-E default FEC enable, and GCF-QSFP28-101-N default FEC disable) is a high-performance, hot-pluggable interconnect solution supporting 100G Ethernet and Telecom. The adapter converts a CFP MSA interface to 1-port of 100G QSFP28. It is compliant with the CFP MSA.
The Gigalight 100G CFP to QSFP28 adapter module converts 10 lanes 10.3Gb/s or 11.2Gb/s electrical signals to 4 lanes 25.78Gb/s or 28Gb/s electrical signals. The adapter supports FEC function that can be enabled through the register configuration. The transmitter side of the adapter converts 10 parallel electrical data inputs to 4 parallel electrical data output signals through a 10:4 multiplexing and associated circuitry. The receiver side of the adapter converts 4 parallel electrical signals into 10 parallel electrical signals through a 4:10 demultiplexing and associated circuitry.
● Compliant to CFP Hardware Specification Version 1.4
● Compliant to CFP MSA Management Interface Specification Version 2.2
● Convert 10 bidirectional 10G lanes to 4 bidirectional 25G lanes
● 1 port QSFP28 TX&RX
● Support 100G IEEE 802.3bj NRZ FEC
● Transmission data rate up to 28Gbps per channel
● OTU4 compatible (FEC is invalid when OTU4 data rate mode is on)
● FEC is configurable
● Low power consumption < 5W
● Hot-pluggable CFP form-factor
● MDIO management interface
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)