The 75GHz flat-top AAWG DWDM of GROWSFIBER features:
- 64 DWDM channels of CH1-CH64 with center wavelength from 1566.621nm to 1528.871nm (191.3625THz to 196.0875THz)
- Insertion loss of less than 5dB (better than the ODCC requirements of less than 8.5dB)
- Ripple of less than 0.3dB, providing sufficient margin
- Wavelength shift of ±0.05nm assured by optimized screw temperature compensation process
- Channel uniformity of less than 1.5dB (better than the ODCC requirements of less than 2.5dB)
GROWSFIBER is one of the main suppliers in the global AAWG market, and has maintained meticulous research and mass production of AAWG products for many years. GROWSFIBER takes advantages of the product technology and manufacturing capabilities of GIGALIGHT, and relies on the new era of 5G to reposition, intending to become the world’s leading manufacturer and service provider of high-quality passive optical components. GROWSFIBER is committed to the design, development, packaging and manufacturing of a series of passive optical devices based on free space optical technology and micro-assembly technology. The main products include passive WDMs, optical switches, high-density connectivity optics, optical amplifiers, optical splitters and micro-optics, etc.