The Gigalight 200G QSFP-DD Active Optic Cables (AOCs) are direct-attach fiber assemblies with QSFP-DD MSA compliant hot-pluggable connectors, designed for 2x 100G Ethernet IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4 high-density applications. They are suitable for short distances and offer a cost-effective solution to connect within racks and across adjacent racks.
The 200G QSFP-DD AOC is an assembly of 8 full-duplex lanes and each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 25.78Gb/s, providing an aggregated rate of 206Gb/s. The length is up to 70 meters using OM3 MMF and 100 meters using OM4 MMF.
● Hot-pluggable QSFP-DD form-factor connectors
● 8 channels full-duplex 850nm parallel active optical cable
● Transmission data rate up to 25.78Gbps per channel
● 8 channels 850nm VCSEL array and PIN photo-detector array
● Internal CDR circuits within receiver and transmitter data paths
● Supports CDR bypass
● Low power consumption < 4W per end
● Length up to 70m using OM3 MMF and 100m using OM4 MMF
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS 2.0 compliant (lead free)