The Gigalight 120G CXP Active Optic Cables (AOCs) are direct-attach fiber assemblies with CXP connectors, compliant with the CXP MSA (120Gb/s interface specification for CXP transceiver), 100G Ethernet IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-SR10, 1G/2G/4G/8G/10G Fibre Channel, InfiniBand SDR/DDR/QDR and PCIe standards.
The 120G CXP AOC is suitable for short distances and offer a cost-effective solution to connect within racks and across adjacent racks. It is an assembly of 12 full-duplex lanes and each lane is capable of transmitting data rate at 10Gb/s, providing an aggregated rate of 120Gb/s. The length is up to 300 meters using OM3 MMF.
● Hot-pluggable CXP form-factor connectors
● 12 channels full-duplex 850nm parallel active optical cable
● Transmission data rate up to 10.3Gbps per channel
● 12 channels 850nm VCSEL array
● 12 channels PIN photo-detector array
● Differential AC-coupled high-speed data interface
● Low power consumption < 2W per end
● Length up to 300m using OM3 MMF
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)