- Related Products
The passive copper cables require no additional power to ensure quality connectivity. The cables are compliant with SFF-8665 specifications and provide connectivity between devices using QSFP28 ports. Each QSFP28 port comprises an EEPROM providing product information, which can be read by the host system.
This integrated cable solution provides reliable transport for aggregate data rates of up to 100Gb/s. Optimizing systems to operate with Gigalight's 100Gb/s passive copper cables significantly reduces power consumption and EMI emission, eliminating the use of Enterprise Data Center (EDC) hosts.
Gigalight's unique quality passive copper cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. They enable higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers. Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
▪ 4-channel full-duplex passive copper cable
▪ SFF-8665 compliant QSFP28 connectors
▪ SFF-8636 compliant I2C management interface
▪ IEEE 802.3bj 100GBASE-CR4 compliant
▪ InfiniBand EDR compliant
▪ Data rate up to 100Gbps (4x 25Gbps)
▪ Copper link length up to 3m (passive limiting)
▪ Excellent signal integrity, low insertion loss and low crosstalk
▪ Operating case temperature range: 0°C to +70°C
▪ Single 3.3V supply voltage
▪ RoHS compliant
▪ 100G Ethernet 100GBASE-CR4
▪ InfiniBand EDR
▪ SAS, servers, hubs, switches and routers