- OCM supports spectral analysis of 1/4/8-channel signals.
- Completes channel monitoring, analyzes channel status data, and generates power addition and power drop alarms.
- Monitors and reports optical power, center wavelength, signal-to-noise ratio, and number of wavelengths.
- Communicates with the main control board and receives control instructions from the main control board.
- Utilizes optical switching for selecting the direction of the optical path.
|System Parameters||Technical Specifications|
|Wavelength Range||1528~1568 nm|
|Channel Spacing||50 GHz|
|Supported Signal Rate||100 G bit/s|
|Absolute Wavelength Accuracy||±50 pm|
|Channel Power Range||-40 dBm – 10 dBm|
|Absolute Power Accuracy||±0.8 dB|
|Relative Power Accuracy||1 dB|
|Power Resolution||0.1 dB|
|Single-Wavelength Power Detection Range||-40 dBm – 10 dBm|
|Power Detection Accuracy||±1.5 dBm|
|Non-Adjacent Channel Power Divergence||10 dB|
|Scan Time||1000 ms|
|Number of Optical Ports for Detection||1/4/8|
|Size and Weight||177 (W) × 20 (H) × 225 (D) (mm), less than 0.5 kg|
|Environmental Conditions||Operating Temperature: -5°C to +55°C
Operating Humidity: ≤95% (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40°C to +70°C