Shenzhen, China, September 22, 2021 — GIGALIGHT, a global design innovator in the field of optical interconnection hardware, will showcase its optical transceivers & subsystem solutions for 5G carrier network at the PT Expo China (PTEXPO) 2021 in Beijing, China, September 27 – 29, Booth #E2332.
The following products of GIGALIGHT will be showcased at PTEXPO 2021.
25G Grey Light Transceivers (I-Temp) for 5G Fronthaul
- 25G SFP28 LR 10km/20km (1310nm)
- 25G SFP28 ER 30km/40km (1310nm)
- 25G SFP28 BiDi 10km (1270nm/1330nm)
- 25G SFP28 BiDi 40km (1270nm/1330nm or 1270nm/1310nm)
Highlights: self-packaged laser, PD and high-sensitivity APD.
10G/25G Color Light Transceivers & Passive WDMs (I-Temp) for 5G Fronthaul
- 10G SFP+ CWDM 10km/40km/80km
- 25G SFP28 CWDM 10km/15km
- 25G SFP28 LWDM 10km/20km/40km
- 25G SFP28 MWDM 10km/20km
- 25G SFP28 DWDM 2km/10km
- 5G OMUX CWDM/LWDM/MWDM/DWDM (6 or 12 wavelengths) RT&COT
Highlights: 25G SFP28 CWDM transceivers feature high sensitivity of < -14dbm @9E-7 BER at high-temperature condition, which is better than the requirements of transmission standards.
100G/200G/400G OTN Optical Transceivers for 5G Backhaul
- 100G QSFP28 LR4 10km/20km
- 100G QSFP28 ER4 Lite 30km/40km
- 100G QSFP28 ER4 40km
- 100G QSFP28 eER4 60km
- 100G QSFP28 ZR4 90km
- 200G QSFP56 LR4 10km/20km
- 200G QSFP56 ER4 40km
- 200G QSFP-DD LR8 10km/20km (w/o FEC)
- 200G QSFP-DD LR4 10km/20km
- 200G QSFP-DD ER4 40km
- 400G QSFP-DD LR8 10km
Highlights: High sensitivity and long transmission distance.
100G/200G Coherent Optical Modules & Subsystems and AAWG
- 100G CFP DCO 80km/120km/600km/1200km/2000km
- 100G CFP2 DCO 80km/120km/600km/1200km/2000km
- 200G CFP2 DCO 80km/500km
- Subsystems: 200G Muxponder, Multi-channel EDFA, VOA and OLP Cards
Highlights: Support long haul and ultra long haul transmission, with single span of up to 150km or multistage sites of up to 2000km; High capacity, small size, low power consumption, and easy operation.