The Gigalight 100G QSFP28 Active Optic Cables (AOCs) are direct-attach fiber assemblies with QSFP28 connectors, compliant with the QSFP MSA, 100G Ethernet IEEE 802.3bm 100GBASE-SR4, 40G Ethernet IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4, and InfiniBand SDR/DDR/QDR standards. They are suitable for short distances and offer a cost-effective solution to connect within racks and across adjacent racks.
The 100G QSFP28 AOC is an assembly of 4 full-duplex lanes and each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 25.78Gb/s, providing an aggregated rate of 103Gb/s. The length is up to 70 meters using OM3 MMF and 100 meters using OM4 MMF.
● Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form-factor connectors
● 4 channels full-duplex 850nm parallel active optical cable
● Transmission data rate up to 25.78Gbps per channel
● Support 40GE and 56G FDR data rates
● 4 channels 850nm VCSEL array
● 4 channels PIN photo detector array
● Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
● Supports CDR bypass
● Low power consumption < 2.5W per end (low power version)
● Length up to 70m using OM3 MMF and 100m using OM4 MMF
● Operating case temperature range 0°C to +70°C
● 3.3V power supply voltage
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)